Weekend Shift Industrial Maintenance Technician:
HUI’s Maintenance Technicians are responsible for repairing equipment, maintaining the facility, and performing preventative maintenance on equipment. This position will manage the work of outside contractors or equipment service technicians as needed. As a member of the HUI Team, this individual will work on a variety of different projects, ranging from complex pieces of equipment to general facility maintenance.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing maintenance requirements (both planned and unplanned) for mechanical, electrical and hydraulic issues on various production and facility equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance on all facility equipment as keeping clean equipment by wiping down and claining equipment on a regular basis.
- Completes work orders in a timely manner maintaining high quality standards.
- Readily available for emergency repairs in breakdown situations and potential on-call situations.
- Maintains communication with other departments, management and employees and notify them of any problems and/or concerns that may restrict the efficiency of production.
- Read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, electrical schematics, service manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Uses a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Collaborates with production manager or plant engineer regarding new products or equipment being added and modifications that will be required.
- Performs and complies with OSHA Safety Regulations and proactively addresses potential safety hazards.
- Orders necessary parts for repairs while ensuring the budget is maintained.
- Cleans, organizes, inventories, stocks, and otherwise maintains shop areas, parts, tools, and supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Outstanding, low cost, comprehensive benefit plans
- Remarkable vacation package
- Competitive salaries
- Onsite fitness center
- Flexible schedules to maintain work/life balances
Job Type: Full-time