Experience: Entry Level
At HUI, you will be part of a hardworking team and have the opportunity to learn and grow alongside a group of supportive and respectful individuals in a fast paced work environment. Our flexible, team focused approach provides you with opportunities to learn new skills, become a leader, or advance in your career goals. We use an online assembly model, and the products we produce and paint are now assembled as it comes off the Paintline.
Shifts start at 5:00 AM with the potential to start at 3:00 AM or 4:00 AM in the future.
No experience necessary, we will train you.
Paintline/Assembly Technicians are part of the overall Paintline team and are cross-trained to flex into different areas of the Paint/Assembly area. A variety of products move through the Paintline daily which requires technicians to read prints, communicate with the team, problem solve, and use effective workflow skills in order to assemble products using a variety of hand, pneumatic, and electric tools; and assemble and test electrical components.
Other duties include:
- Mechanical assembly using fasteners and rivets
- Following processes
- Create and update standard work documentation
- High School Diploma, GED, or HSED
- Age 18 or older
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds consistently
- Basic computer skills
Great work environment and work schedules:
- Strong team-focused company culture
- Air-conditioned facility
- 4-day work week for 2nd & 3rd Shifts (Monday – Thursday, 10-12 hour days)
- Additional hours available upon request
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Great Vacation Package
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-site Fitness Center
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Christmas Club Account
- Prescription Safety Glasses & Steel-Toed Shoes
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)