Experience: 3-4 manufacturing experience (preferably with Paintline experience)
Paintline Team Lead Job Description:
Are you interested in a manufacturing leadership role within a team-focused environment? Would you enjoy supporting a dedicated, hardworking team? Do you desire to work in an environment that supports employee career development and life-long learning? If yes, apply to join our Paintline & Assembly team!
HUI is seeking a Team Lead to coordinate and oversee the operations of the Paintline & Assembly team. This person will coach, problem-solve and assure the delivery of the highest quality product to our customers. HUI practices Lean manufacturing and embraces new ideas and perspectives that improve the our manufacturing processes.
- Lead the Paintline & Assembly team members.
- Coordinate daily production schedule. Proficiently manage the daily work flow.
- Ensure your team meets quality standards and on-time delivery of product.
- Assist in the cross-functional training and development of team members on the following job functions:
- Preparation of product for powder coating. Load product on to conveyor system.
- Perform chemical titrations.
- Powder coat paint product using automatic and manual applications.
- Use measuring equipment (calipers, tape measure); blueprint reading.
- Unload painted product from conveyor. Assemble to final product.
- Perform quality inspections.
- Create and update standard work documentation.
- Communicate effectively with team members.
- Problem solve.
- High School Diploma or GED/HSED.
- 3-4 years of manufacturing experience.
- Ability to effectively mentor, coach and lead team members.
- Strong planning and organizational skills to meet production schedules.
- Experience in industrial powder coating operations desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Mechanical aptitude desired.
- Support a teamwork environment.
- Encourage and support career development of team members.
- Ensures safety for all team members and adherence to safety guidelines.
- Ability to lift 60 lbs.
- Job Type: Full-time
Working at HUI
At HUI, you will be part of a hardworking team and have the opportunity to learn and grow alongside a group of supportive and respectful individuals in a fast paced work environment. Our flexible, team focused approach provides you with opportunities to learn new skills, become a leader, or advance in your career goals. We use an online assembly model, and the products we produce and paint are now assembled as it comes off the Paintline.
Great work environment and work schedules:
- Strong team-focused company culture
- Air-conditioned facility
- 4-day work week for 2nd & 3rd Shifts (Monday – Thursday, 10-12 hour days)
- Additional hours available upon request
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Great Vacation Package
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-site Fitness Center
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Christmas Club Account
- Prescription Safety Glasses & Steel-Toed Shoes
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)